Bookkeeping in the 21st Century requires more than knowledge of GAAP principles or an eye for detail—students need relevant computing skills. Intuit® QuickBooks, the industry leader in managerial accounting software for small business, provides an easy-to-understand platform for students to grasp accounting concepts while honing skills in the most prevalent bookkeeping application in small business today. Students can validate their QuickBooks knowledge by becoming and Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User(QBCU).
VALID IN INDIA ONLY!
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via email and are non-refundable. Please allow up to two days for processing.
- Vouchers expire one year after date of purchase.
- The holder of this voucher is entitled to take one of the following exams at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center: Intuit QuickBooks Certified User 2015, Intuit QuickBooks Certified User 2016, or Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online.
- Test candidates are responsible for locating a Certified Authorized Testing Center and making an appointment to take the exam. See course overview for more information. Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
- In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may re-take the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the failed exam.
- Instructions for accessing the GMetrix Practice exams, as well as a code, will be emailed to you within 48 hours. Practice tests are taken online, and can be taken on any computer with sufficient internet access.
- This GMetrix single application license allows the licensed individual to take the GMetrix practice tests up to 30 times during a one year period. When the license holder activates this license he/she will be able to choose any GMetrix title for QuickBooks. Once the license holder has chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow the license holder access to only the chosen title.
GMetrix offers practice tests in two test modes:
- Students experience was the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam Training Mode
- Students work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question
Course Overview tab provides additional information of redeeming your vouchers.
Locate a Testing Center
Prior to purchasing your exam vouchers, we strongly recommend that you locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) in your area.
- Locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center by visiting our locator here.
- Once you have located a CATC, please contact them directly to determine:
- If your exam is available at that location.
- If there are any proctoring or other applicable fees.
- A date and time to take your exam.
Register for an Account:
Once you have determined which certification is right for you, you are ready to create an account with Certiport. Go towww.certiport.com and click register to begin.
If you have taken a Certiport test previously, you already have an account set up.
You will need to provide your username and password when you take the certification exam.
Assign Voucher to your Account:
Once you have a voucher, you may assign it to yourself. Doing so secures the voucher from being redeemed fraudulently. Login to your Test Candidate Account, enter your voucher number in the Voucher code field and click on Assign Voucher to Me. Once the voucher is assigned, you will be the only person who can use it. Inform the Proctor at the Testing Center you have assigned the voucher to yourself.
Redeem your Exam Voucher:
Please take note of all exam administration policies found here. The exam must be taken at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC). Please contact your desired CATC to schedule your exam and to ensure they are set up to administer it. Follow these instructions to take the exam:
- The testing center should verify your identity upon arrival, or at some point prior to actually sitting for the exam.
- The testing center proctor will launch the Certiport exam delivery software.
- If you have not previously registered with Certiport, click the Register button next to “New User” within the software and follow the instructions to create a new account. Once registered, you will enter your Certiport Username and Password into the exam delivery software to begin the process. It is recommended that you create your profile at www.certiport.com and have your Username and Password ready prior to sitting for the exam.
- Once the exam has been selected, choose Payment Method on the confirmation page and enter your voucher number. If you have assigned a voucher to yourself, then this field will auto-populate.
- The proctor will verify that you have chosen the correct exam and that your voucher is valid.
- The proctor will enter their Username and Password.
- You are now ready to take your exam. The software will run you through a brief tutorial about how to navigate the features of the exam prior to the actual exam timer beginning.
If you pass the exam, you will receive a score report and a sectional analysis that can be printed at the testing center. You will also receive an email notification and instructions on accessing your digital transcript. An official certificate will be mailed to the address specified in your personal profile if the certification program is fulfilled by Certiport.
If you fail the exam and your voucher included a retake, the retake code will automatically populate in the payment method field when you go to retake the test (as soon as the retake code has been generated). Retake vouchers expire 30 days after the first exam date. See the section above for all policies related to retake vouchers.
Redeem your Practice Test through GMetrix
Within 24 hours, Certiport will provide a unique GMetrix code to the email address you provided during your purchase. Included will be instructions on how to redeem the code through GMetrix. If you don’t receive your code within 24 hours, please do the following:
- Confirm the email address you provided is accurate
- Check your “junk mail” filter
- Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your purchase receipt.