Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2013/2016 (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. Demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office. MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires six month after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of this voucher number is entitled to take one exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- The voucher number can be used for Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Valid in India only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
Course Overview tab provides additional information of redeeming your vouchers.
Prior to purchasing your exam vouchers, we recommend that you locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) in your area.
- Locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center by visiting our locator here.
- Once you have located a CATC, please contact them directly to determine:
- If your exam is available at that location.
- If there are any proctoring or other applicable fees.
- A date and time to take your exam.
Register for an Account:
Once you’ve determined which certification is right for you, you’re ready to create an account with Certiport. Start here to begin the process.
Assign Voucher to your Account:
Once you have a voucher, you may assign it to yourself. Doing so secures the voucher from being redeemed fraudulently. Login to your Test Candidate Account, enter your voucher number in the Voucher code field and click on Assign Voucher to Me. Once the voucher is assigned, you will be the only person who can use it. Inform the Proctor at the Testing Center you have assigned the voucher to yourself
To redeem your voucher you must visit a Certiport Authorized Testing Center and provide the number to a Certiport Administrator. Exams must be taken prior to the expiration date. See specific instructions below.
- Take the exam at your selected testing center:
- Tell the representative you wish to redeem this voucher # for an exam.
- Schedule a time and date to take this exam.
- A proctoring fee maybe required; this will be determined by the Testing Center.
- At the time of testing, have the Center launch the appropriate exam engine.
- If you have taken a Certiport exam before, enter your Candidate Login information.
- If you have not taken an exam before, start here to register
- The testing center Administrator will either ask one of the following:
- Did you assign the voucher to you?
- Did you bring the voucher with you?
- The testing center Administrator will select the appropriate exams from the drop down box menu, please confirm.
- The testing center Administrator will enter their username and password.
- Upon exam completion, voucher is void.
Select the link to view the Exam Objectives for Microsoft Office Specialist exams for Office 2013