In the event that you do not pass the exam, a retake code will be emailed to you. You may re-take the exam after waiting 24 hours from the time your initial exam was first started. Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the failed exam.
Technology is constantly changing, but IC3 Global Standard 5 (or IC3 GS5) reflects the most current and relevant skills required for schools and businesses today.
In an increasingly digital world, where virtually every field and function is impacted by computers, IC3 Digital Literacy Certification is designed to help you refine your knowledge in three key areas:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Key Applications
- Living Online
VALID IN INDIA ONLY!
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via e-mail and are non-refundable.
- Expires one year after date of purchase.
- Please allow up to two days for processing.
- The holder of these voucher numbers are entitled to take one IC3 exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC).
- Each voucher number can be used for any one of the three components of the certification: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, or Living Online.
- Valid in India only.
- Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
- This license includes practice test access up to 100 times during a one-year period.
Course Overview tab provides additional information on redeeming your vouchers.
Prior to purchasing your IC3 exam vouchers, we recommend that you locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center in your area.
- Locate a Certiport Authorized Testing Center by visiting our locator here.
- Once you have located a CATC, please contact them directly to determine:
- If your exam is available at that location.
- If there are any proctoring or other applicable fees.
- A date and time to take your exam.
Register for an Account:
Once you’ve determined which certification is right for you, you’re ready to create an account with Certiport. Start here to begin the process.
Assign Voucher to your Account:
Once you have a voucher, you may assign it to yourself. Doing so secures the voucher from being redeemed fraudulently. Login to your Test Candidate Account, enter your voucher number in the Voucher code field and click on Assign Voucher to Me. Once the voucher is assigned, you will be the only person who can use it. Inform the Proctor at the Testing Center you have assigned the voucher to yourself
Redeem Practice Test through GMetrix:
Within 24 hours, Certiport will provide a unique GMetrix code to the email address you provided during your purchase. Included will be instructions on how to redeem the code through GMetrix. If you don’t receive your code within 24 hours, please do the following:
- Confirm the email address you provided is accurate
- Check your “junk mail” filter
- Send an email to CustomerServices@Certiport.com with a copy of your purchase receipt.
To redeem your voucher you must visit a Certiport Authorized Testing Center and provide the number to a Certiport Administrator. Exams must be taken prior to the expiration date. See specific instructions below.
- Take the exam at your selected testing center:
- Tell the representative you wish to redeem this voucher # for an exam.
- Schedule a time and date to take this exam.
- A proctoring fee maybe required; this will be determined by the Testing Center.
- At the time of testing, have the Center launch the appropriate exam engine.
- If you have taken a Certiport exam before, enter your Candidate Login information.
- If you have not taken an exam before, start here to register
- The testing center Administrator will either ask one of the following:
- Did you assign the voucher to you?
- Did you bring the voucher with you?
- The testing center Administrator will select the appropriate exams from the drop down box menu, please confirm.
- The testing center Administrator will enter their username and password.
- Upon exam completion, voucher is void.